Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oreo Cake Fudge Brownies

Is your mouth drooling yet from the title of this post yet. Well let me make it happen for you right about now....these yummy cake brownies start with a layer of chocolate brownie cake, then have 3/4 of a bag of oreos (or the whole bag if you are feeling dangerous!), you then put a whole can of sweetened condensed milk (to sweeten things up a bit more), finally you top it off with 1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips. Did your mouths water!? Mine did.

Oh, they're so good. I want some now. 

These cake brownies are the easiest things on the planet. I wonder how on earth I ever survived my whole life without these. Credits go to pinterest and this blog for the wonderful recipe. I just explained above how to make them, but I will break it down to the basics, below.

The day I made them I had my nieces come over. They insisted that they needed one. I gave them each a brownie, and one of them said, "you could become famous for these." Was this just a simple sweet statement from a child or was it true? See for yourself and let me know!

Be ready for awesomeness.


Mix your cake mix, butter, and egg and do this in a 9x13 pan.

Put your oreos on top, then your sweetened condensed milk. 


Then add the chocolate chips. Feel free to put a little more on there. You only live once!

Bake your treats for 20-25 minutes. 

Enjoy the treats that can make you famous, according to an 8 year old. 
I do have to ask, now that you've made these do you think you can become famous over these? I think she was right. : ) 
Children are so wise


INGREDIENTS:
Chocolate cake mix
1 stick of butter melted (I use salted, but most people use unsalted.)
1 egg
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
3/4 bag of oreos crushed  (or the whole bag if you're feelin dangerous, as I said before.)
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk

What to do:

  • Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  • Get a 9x13 pan and grease it with cooking spray
  • Mix your cake mix, butter, and egg in a large bowl, it will turn into a brownie like mixture. You may have to use your hands after a while it will be tough if you don't. 
  • Press the cake mix that looks like a brownie mixture into your 9x13 pan
  • Place the crushed oreos on top
  • Pour your can of sweetened condensed milk all over the top of the oreos
  • Top with chocolate chips
  • Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes
  • Take out and let them cool for 10 minutes. (These brownies will be super gooey for about an hour. After that they aren't as gooey and super delicious! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment