Monday, April 1, 2013

Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich's


My last post I showed you how to hard-bake eggs, not boil. And as I promised, here is how to make my favorite sandwich after making hard boiled (baked this time around) eggs. Now before I start I want to tell you that I don't like egg salad, but adding the avocado really changes thing up, and make it eatable! This recipe is great if you love pickely/vinegary things. Even if you don't love that flavor as much I really suggest you try it. You won't regret this yummy sandwich!




Ingredients: (makes about 3-4 sandwich's depending on how much you stuff your bread)
1 avocado- I love the avocado so I add more because it's the best! 
3 hard boiled eggs - click here to see how I baked mine! (Don't you love the colored eggs too? :) )
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tbs apple cider vinegar (1 1/2 tbs for me)
1/4 tsp dill weed (I put a bit more in)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
Dash of parsley flakes

How to:
  • Get your 3 eggs and cut them up into small pieces.
  • Take your avocado and mash it up with a fork


  • Combine all of your ingredients with the egg.

I shouldn't of used a green bowl! 

You're done! Super easy sandwich, super delicious, and super healthy! :) I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment