Oh, they're so good. I want some now.
These cake brownies are the easiest things on the planet. I wonder how on earth I ever survived my whole life without these. Credits go to pinterest and this blog for the wonderful recipe. I just explained above how to make them, but I will break it down to the basics, below.
The day I made them I had my nieces come over. They insisted that they needed one. I gave them each a brownie, and one of them said, "you could become famous for these." Was this just a simple sweet statement from a child or was it true? See for yourself and let me know!
Be ready for awesomeness.
Mix your cake mix, butter, and egg and do this in a 9x13 pan.
Put your oreos on top, then your sweetened condensed milk.
Then add the chocolate chips. Feel free to put a little more on there. You only live once!
Bake your treats for 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy the treats that can make you famous, according to an 8 year old.
I do have to ask, now that you've made these do you think you can become famous over these? I think she was right. : )
Children are so wise.
Chocolate cake mix
1 stick of butter melted (I use salted, but most people use unsalted.)
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
3/4 bag of oreos crushed (or the whole bag if you're feelin dangerous, as I said before.)
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Get a 9x13 pan and grease it with cooking spray
- Mix your cake mix, butter, and egg in a large bowl, it will turn into a brownie like mixture. You may have to use your hands after a while it will be tough if you don't.
- Press the cake mix that looks like a brownie mixture into your 9x13 pan
- Place the crushed oreos on top
- Pour your can of sweetened condensed milk all over the top of the oreos
- Top with chocolate chips
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes
- Take out and let them cool for 10 minutes. (These brownies will be super gooey for about an hour. After that they aren't as gooey and super delicious!