Monday, April 15, 2013

Announcements and Invitations!

So I have decided to start making baby shower, bridal shower, graduation, baptism, baby announcement, wedding, anything you want as an invite I will make it for you! We have been struggling a little bit on money and I figured this would be perfect to do, and it is something I am good at! 

Just email me what colors and styles you like (you don't have to do this but if you want something specific I would suggest this!), the pictures you want on the announcement, the wording, and tell me what size your going to have it printed so I can make it perfect for what size announcement you want. (Examples: 4x6, 5x7, these are the main announcement sizes.) I will make an announcement for you, and design it to your liking. I will email you the finished project and you can have it printed as a picture at Walmart or Costco. I just did a baby shower invite and the person printed off 92 4x6 invites and only cost them $12. They paid me $10 for designing it. So total cost for 92 invites was $22. That's a DEAL!

$10 for Baby shower, bridal shower, graduation, baptism, baby announcement.

$15 for Wedding

Contact me at: mackenzie.stockton91@gmail.com

I put the black line on this picture so addresses and numbers don't go out to the public! But I will make design something like this for you! Contact me! You won't regret it.


1 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

curious.... do you and will you make birthday party invites?

Post a Comment